Posted on 2/16/2023
- 12+ years of experience in product partnerships, business development, or corporate development, working closely with other technology or fintech companies on platform or new business development
- 2+ years of experience working with Point of Sales solutions in Retail and/or Travel/Hospitality verticals
- Technical acumen, an ability to understand Stripe's product portfolio and strategy and use this understanding to define requirements with partners and evaluate new partnership opportunities
- Strong agency, can handle ambiguity in a fast-moving organization, and thrives on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, in both verbal and written form, and ability to influence stakeholders across a wide variety of functions
- Identify, develop and lead new partnerships that empower our users to build point-of-sale experiences that will shape the future of in-person commerce e.g., new capabilities, products and/or commercial models
- Structure and negotiate first-of-kind deals for initial go-to-market or product enablement partnerships with large B2B technology companies, in existing and new geographies
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Technical Project Managers, Legal, Marketing and other cross-functional partnership teams to develop and execute our Terminal strategy
- Understand our partners' key priorities, challenges, and internal roadmaps; regularly communicate insights and recommendations to the Terminal team
- Develop strategic perspectives based on market and partner insights, actively contributing a POV to our product strategy
- Domain expertise in Payments, Enterprise, Commerce, Hardware, and/or Point of Sale solutions
- Humility and leads by example, setting the right context and helping teammates do their best work
- A track record of developing high-impact partnerships with significant internal and external dependencies
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious