Software Engineer Intern
Front-end, Poland Summer 2024
Updated on 11/9/2023
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 1%
2 year growth↑ 9%
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field, and a strong record of academic achievement
- At least one semester/quarter remaining to complete after the internship
- Available to work 40 hours a week for 12 weeks
- Local to Krakow Splunk office and available to come into office minimum 3 days per week
- Must be legally allowed to work in Poland
- Design, develop, code and test software systems, or applications for software improvements and new products.
- Build innovative solutions that enable rapid development.
- Contribute through participation in agile development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing, and ongoing support of systems.
- Make an impact through your recommended modifications to processes and procedures, and directly contribute to standard methodologies, architecture, and implementation.
- Strong interest in front-end/UI development
- Exposure to styling web applications using CSS
- Experience with modern version control system, such as Git
- Exposure to test automation, such as Karma, Mocha, Jest, Storybook, etc
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Experience building meaningful software applications: in a class, as a personal hobby, as a job, as part of an open source project
- Exposure to Agile development
- Experience collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly