Regional Sales Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 7 years Hunter/Seeker sales experience, selling DAS systems and private network solutions
- Have an established network of key decision makers in the region, allowing you to meet and exceed revenue expectations
- Demonstrated success developing and winning complex deals for technology solutions in the Manhattan market
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical concepts, key features, and benefits of JMA product portfolio
- Up to 25% travel required
- The ideal candidate will be based in NYC
- Creatively sell JMA portfolio of high-performance DAS systems and private network solutions to clients in the Manhattan market
- Build and maintain relationships with a clear understanding of the customer's decision-making process, budget, timeline, and organization structure required to win!
- Collaborate with other JMA departments to work in a “team sales” environment interacting with Product Line Management, Sales Engineering and Customer Support
- Sales funnel management and accurate forecasting. Provide weekly status reports for senior management
- Be strategic and execute detailed territory and account plans
JMA Wireless is an American company accelerating revolutionary changes in mobile connectivity with cutting-edge products that enable faster, more reliable, and more secure networks for consumers and businesses.