Exciting opportunity to become our Partner Manager, where you serve as both an advocate and expert on Loop. This role sits in our Partnerships team and you’ll be the center of several functions within Loop to drive collaboration cross-functionally, each of which plays an important role in these platform relationships to maximize platform opportunities and resolve challenges.
Your key objectives include supporting and deepening existing relationships within our ecosystem, helping to achieve Loop’s growth goals, and identifying mutually-rewarding product collaboration. To achieve these objectives, you’ll support and participate in all types of partner engagements, including monitoring and addressing go-to-market and product opportunities and challenges with those partners. This is a pivotal role where you’re directly contributing to Loop’s expansion and GTM goals.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canad
What You’ll Do:
- Create, execute, and scale joint business plans with partners to develop go-to-market strategies that drive pipeline growth
- Support negotiating commercial agreements for both new and existing partnerships
- Cultivate Loop champions within each partner organization
- Identify and support cross-ecosystem connections between Loop’s GTM team
- Collaborate and support co-marketing campaigns with Loop’s marketing team
- Assist Loop’s product team with identifying and evaluating high-value product opportunities with key partners
- Partner with cross-functional team members to ensure merchants are set up for success
- Become a subject matter expert in both key partners and Loop by developing a deep understanding of the business models, products, and ecosystem
- 2+ years of partner manager experience working within ecommerce
- Proficient at establishing and growing mutually beneficial business relationships and have a history of exceeding revenue goals throughout your career
- Excellent and professional communication skills and ability to be diplomatic in difficult or stressful situations
- Can work well as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Proficiency in working with forecasts, revenue models, and other business calculations.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn’t exist. If we had our way, we’d live in a world where we’re mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn’t perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we’ll give you space and trust you to fill it.
You can review our privacy notice here