New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 16%
- 2+ years experience in Digital Operations, preferably in the music or entertainment industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with large datasets; knowledge of Looker and SQL is a plus
- Monitor The Orchard’s video supply chain processes and identify and resolve issues when necessary
- Act as an Operations contact for DSP partners as well as our Label Management staff globally
- Utilize The Orchard's internal product to deliver video products to digital retailers worldwide
- Identify improvements to workflows for process optimization
- Liaise with Product Development and Engineering to improve or create internal products
- Provide general support to the wider Digital Operations team
- Assist with monitoring, making recommendations, and highlighting areas of concern for The Orchard’s highest priority audio releases
- Knowledge of Looker and SQL
The Orchard (A wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment) is seeking an organized and motivated Manager, Digital Operations to join the Video Operations division of our Digital Operations team. Video Operations is responsible for the processing and delivery of all short form video content distributed via The Orchard supply chain globally. This division is the knowledge source for the company regarding the technical specifications, best practices, and processes needed to distribute and manage short form video products. Through the use of innovative technology and efficient processes, the Video Operations team ensures the successful distribution of captivating short form videos for all of The Orchard’s distributed labels. In addition to video responsibilities, this position will be exposed to all aspects of the digital audio supply chain, and have the unique opportunity to assist with The Orchard’s highest priority audio releases.
What you’ll do
- Monitor The Orchard’s video supply chain processes and identify and resolve issues when necessary.
- Act as an Operations contact for DSP partners as well as our Label Management staff globally.
- Utilize The Orchard’s internal product to deliver video products to digital retailers worldwide.
- Identify improvements to workflows for process optimization. Create and maintain documentation surrounding workflows and processes, as well as system and DSP behaviors.
- Liaise with Product Development and Engineering to improve or create internal products.
- Provide general support to the wider Digital Operations team (e.g. monitor digital audio supply chain, troubleshoot audio support tickets, etc.)
- Assist with monitoring, making recommendations, and highlighting areas of concern for The Orchard’s highest priority audio releases.
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in Digital Operations, preferably in the music or entertainment industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work across a multifunctional team successfully.
- Flexible team player who assists in a wide range of operations tasks and projects (including audio) as they arise.
- Interested problem solver, naturally organized multitasker, with an instinct for prioritization. Must be deadline oriented.
- Experience working with large datasets; knowledge of Looker and SQL is a plus.
What we give you
- You’ll join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration at least 3 days a week to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- Opportunities to connect with our valuable resources, such as our Counsel of Equity & Progressive Action (CEPA). A group created by a group of our employees tasked with developing and implementing innovative solutions to advance a globally shared goal of ensuring fair and inclusive spaces for all
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
About The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists, including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting-edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers worldwide. The Orchard focuses on providing a comfortable, social, and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.