Product Line Representative, Airframe
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- The mission of the Product Line Representative (PLR) is to build and grow a multi-million dollar business based around a particular type of parts and components. JSSI Parts & Leasing (JPL) is looking for an entrepreneurial PLR candidate who can establish and grow a business focused on Textron airframe platforms (Cessna, Citation, Hawker, Beechcraft, and related products). The (PLR) will work collaboratively with JSSI's internal resources to ensure (JPL) is capitalizing on every profitable opportunity. This role will support contracted JSSI's HCM Clients with airframe parts with the objectives of (1) reducing JSSI's maintenance costs through proactive provisioning of material, and (2) creating third-party revenue for the business by selling existing stock and creating brokering opportunities. The (PLR) is an entrepreneur and a business professional with integrity and the capacity to effectively grow and manage an operation
- Have a strong working knowledge in the values of complete assets and related parts, especially those of platforms produced by Textron and its subsidiaries
- Manage the complete supply chain process in supporting material requirements for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Learn JSSI's existing hourly costs maintenance offerings across various products
- Work closely with the (JPL) procurement and sales teams
- Conduct financial analysis on purchase opportunities, taking into account market conditions
- Create relationships with suppliers, repair vendors and customers
- Effectively present (JPL) to prospective customers and suppliers
- Identify and move quickly on opportunities
- Work with Aircraft Acquisition team to support teardown values on Textron aircraft
- Settle discrepancies with customer orders in a professional and timely manner
- Call on regular and prospective customers and vendors to solicit new business
- Negotiate prices with customers and vendors
- Identify market trends and anticipate areas of opportunity
- Ensure proper inventory levels are maintained through proactive buying
- Manage on-site inventory movement in and out of the system
- Maximize sales and margin goals
- Attend domestic and international trade shows, conferences and seminars
- Support AOG material requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of three years in procurement or sales
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of aircraft, engines and APU's, and Textron airframe platforms
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships and communicate effectively via email and telephone
- Ability to function independently
- Highly organized and able to thrive in fast-paced environment
Aircraft maintenance support and financial services
Jet Support is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, turboprops, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through its unique infrastructure of expert technical advisors.
- Health coverage - We win at wellness. At JSSI, we believe that healthy and happy employees are better poised to make an impact in today’s global workforce. To that end, we provide industry-leading benefits plans that stay competitively priced for our employees and their families year after year.
- Paid time off - We win at work-life balance. Our vacation benefits are highly competitive and increase based on tenure. In addition to our generous package of vacation, holidays, and sick days, JSSI also offers a Charitable Services Day in which employees are paid for a day of volunteering with a charity of their choosing.
- Retirement package - We help prepare for a winning future. We all know the importance of saving for the future. In an effort to encourage our employees to plan for their retirement, JSSI provides an employer match to employee 401(K) contributions by matching 75% of employee contributions on up to 6% of eligible earnings.
- Transporation - Move to win. Our commuter benefits plan gives JSSI employees the opportunity to set aside pre-tax dollars to put towards the inevitable use of parking and/or public transit to get to work each day.
Company Core Values
- Freedom to foster an open, trustworthy and honest climate where employees feel empowered to speak up, share ideas and innovate.
- Accountability to embody integrity in the workplace and take ownership, follow through on commitments, and accept responsibility for actions.
- Collaboration to create an environment of openness and sharing through cooperative teamwork and approachability.
- Transparency to operate in an honest, truthful and candid manner that promotes effective communication and complete understanding.