Posted on 2/3/2024
"Provides comprehensive technology services and solutions."
Marco Technologies stands out as a comprehensive technology services provider, offering a wide range of solutions from hosted/cloud services to audio/video systems. Their meticulous onboarding process, demonstrated by their step-by-step guidance and weekly meetings, ensures a smooth transition for customers moving to the cloud. This customer-centric approach, combined with their diverse service offerings, positions Marco as a leader in the technology services industry.
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 1%
2 year growth↑ 4%
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
IT & Security
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with networking and printing with Macintosh computers
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP and other network protocols
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications, Outlook and company and client specific programs
- Deliver equipment to client ensuring all established quality assurance standards are met
- Perform network installation at clients’ sites ensuring compliance with set guidelines and procedures
- Complete the connectivity of equipment by installing printer software onto workstations/servers and install/configure scanning software per the Statement of Work
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise during network installation and training utilizing all resources available to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Provide customized training to end users
- Maintain scheduled appointments to ensure efficiency and profitability for Marco and our clients through timely arrivals or notifying Installation Coordinator and client of scheduling changes/conflicts
- Previous trainer experience
- DOT certification
Marco is a high-performing technology services company with a track record of creating rewarding careers. Whether you are early in your career ready for an exciting opportunity, or an experienced professional eager to elevate your skills with a Print & IT services and consulting industry leader, then you have come to the right spot.
More about us. We make business technology Simple. Secure. Better. We do it all – from hosted/cloud services, copiers/printers, managed services, phone systems, document management, business IT services and audio/video systems. We are an organization with strong partnerships between sales and service. We have hundreds of sales professionals, engineers, and technicians ready to fix any and all customer problems. With over 50 years in the industry, Marco has a Gold Standard Culture with a focus on employee engagement, client satisfaction, vendor partnerships, and community partnership.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
The Network Copier Installer/Trainer and Delivery Specialist is primarily responsible for delivering, installing, connecting and training clients on network copiers, printers and scanners. The Network Copier Installer/Trainer and Delivery Specialist is responsible for providing quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Review daily delivery schedule, confirm scheduling calls have been made in advance to the client.
- Deliver equipment to client ensuring all established quality assurance standards are met.
- Perform network installation at clients’ sites ensuring compliance with set guidelines and procedures.
- Complete the connectivity of equipment by installing printer software onto workstations/servers and install/configure scanning software per the Statement of Work.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise during network installation and training utilizing all resources available to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Proper installation of meter gathering software for all copiers, printers and wide format devices.
- Test all functions and applications prior to leaving client to ensure newly installed equipment operates to client’s expectations.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise during network installation, training and/or testing utilizing all resources available to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Provide customized training to end users.
- Maintain scheduled appointments to ensure efficiency and profitability for Marco and our clients through timely arrivals or notifying Installation Coordinator and client of scheduling changes/conflicts.
- Complete proper paperwork with client. Including all DocuSign documents for leasing, data collection and contracts.
- Communicate post-installation information and status to Sales Representative/s.
- Create and maintain effective training and installation tools.
- Research and keep up to date with new and existing products supported by the Copier Installation team.
- Assist Sales Representatives with pre-sales questions and assist on demonstrations for potential clients as requested.
- Rebuild, reinstall OS, update firmware and update various print controllers.
- Perform back-up helpdesk duties when requested.
- Maintain 80% billable percentage.
- Accurately maintain documentation and comply with service administrative procedures in a timely basis to include, collecting client signatures and time entry process.
- Perform all work in a safe manner including but not limited to loading/unloading delivery vehicles, lifting equipment, etc. to protect yourself and your coworkers. Use good judgment and give constant attention to the work being done.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Assist with operations as needed including warehouse and setup duties.
- Complete post install paperwork including pickup forms, toner excess forms and scanning paperwork to the supporting warehouse.
- Act in accordance with Marco policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Previous trainer experience preferred.
- Experience with networking and printing with Macintosh computers preferred.
- LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of personal insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- DOT certification preferred but not necessary. To become an authorized driver and receive DOT certification, you must comply with all applicable DOT regulations, including but not limited to successful completion of ongoing medical and drug evaluations.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP and other network protocols.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications, Outlook and company and client specific programs.
- Strong communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations among all levels of an organization.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities; Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; Give and welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Put success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Support everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Cost Conscious - Conserve organizational resources.
- Treat people with respect; Work with integrity and ethically; Uphold organizational values.
- Follow policies and procedures; Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time; Support organization’s goals and values.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Apply feedback to improve performance; Monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Meet productivity standards; Complete work in timely manner; Strive to increase productivity; Work quickly
- Observe safety and security procedures; Report potentially unsafe conditions; Use equipment and materials properly.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment; Change approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction; Take responsibility for own actions; Commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Frequent travel is required via automobile and airplane, occasionally requires overnight stays and includes travel to different client locations.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
*all benefits are dependent on employment status
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities