CX Benefits Operations
Updated on 3/28/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA • Denver, CO, USA
- 10 years of people management experience in CX, operations, and/ or technology
- 5+ years leading other managers, setting strategic vision, and empowering high-performance teams
- Metrics and results driven leader
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to think globally and strategically, influencing change across multiple business units and functions
- Customer-first mentality and a first-principle-thinking approach to innovate in delivering world class customer experience
- Proven track record of delivering extremely high level of satisfaction across a customer base while also taking pride in driving operational efficiencies
- Thrives in a faced-paced environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team; is able to make measured, objective, data-driven decisions on a daily basis
- Build, develop, and lead high performing, operational teams committed to delivering excellence for our benefits customers
- Direct the daily operational workflows and journeys for our Benefits Operations with CX, including ensuring emerging technologies and enhanced workstreams are aligned with Gusto's operational goals and business outcomes
- Drive performance excellence amongst the teams, translating to exceptional customer outcomes
- Uses performance metrics and key business indicators to achieve (and over-achieve) our Benefits department goals, CX goals, and Gusto OKRs
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally with all partners that drive benefits success; primarily Engineering, Product, Design, shared services teams, carriers and external vendors
- Directly responsible for the service delivery model strategy and operational execution for key benefits customer journeys using first principles and critical thinking pathways
- Leader of change management in planning and execution - leading from the front
- Fosters a culture of engagement, excitement to deliver customer-centric results, and empowerment for our Gusties to learn, develop, and do the best work of their lives
- Solicit regular internal and external customer feedback to lead continuous improvements to the customer and Gustie experience
- Empower a team of senior managers (leaders of leaders)
Cloud-based payroll, benefits, and human resource management solution
Gusto's mission is to help companies put people first. The company operates an online payroll, health benefits, and workers' compensation platform.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint: Employees celebrating 5 or 10 years at Gusto enjoy a month-long sabbatical to travel and relax after all their hard work.
- Meals and conversations: Free meals, snacks, and drinks to keep us fueled, but more importantly: they bring people together and foster community.
- Wellness for every body: We’re proud to offer inclusive health care such as hormone treatments, gender-affirming surgery, therapy, family planning, and more.
- The time you need: Our flexible PTO policy means every employee is encouraged to take the time they need now to keep doing great work, long term.
- Family-friendly benefits: Fertility treatments, primary and secondary parental leave, sleep coaching, house cleaning for new parents, and more.
- Be well, be you: Get free, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, plus a monthly fitness stipend and mental health resources too.
Company Core Values
- Embody a service mindset: Never stop advocating for the needs of others.
- Dream big, then make it real: Be ambitious. Show and do is greater than tell and talk.
- Be proud of the how: Ensure deep integrity in everything you do.
- Embrace an ownership mentality: Take initiative to leave things better than you found them.
- Debate then commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit fully.
- Build with humility: Put collective success before individual achievements.