At Arthur, we are deeply passionate about building technology to make AI understandable, effective, and fair. Arthur makes machine learning work for enterprises through performance monitoring, explainability, and bias detection. We’re built by AI experts and backed by world-class, diverse investors.
This position is a rare (and fun!) opportunity to help shape the future of AI and its real-world impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked.
About the role
Arthur is looking for a Head of Customer Success to lead our customer-facing team, driving customer goals and product adoption for our clients. The right candidate will have deep understanding of creating value and driving AI transformation at industry-leading companies, a passion for enabling those clients to operate autonomously, and will be excited to create an incredible customer success team at Arthur.
What you’ll do
- Build scalable operations to support our customers in their journey to full model monitoring from installation to enterprise rollout, and ensure that our customers have the resources they need to be successful and drive adoption.
- Be an advocate for the customer, ensuring that our users’ perspective and decision points are understood across Arthur so we can provide the best experience from Day One to Day 1000+.
- As our customers grow, create a best-in-class onboarding experience to the Arthur platform for our customers, including user access training and path to first value.
- Partner with our Field Data Science team to grow our enterprise user engagement, implementing strategies for growing initial user bases across broad, complex organizations.
- Partner with our Sales team to drive renewals and expansion opportunities by gaining a deep understanding of the customer landscape, and by identifying how and where additional value from the Arthur platform can be realized with existing customers.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (in particular, with Product Management and Engineering) to ensure that the voice of the customer is represented in key strategic decisions.
- Strategize with Arthur leadership, defining team budgets and other key performance indicators for the Customer Success team.
What we’re looking for
- An outcome-oriented leader who is working/has worked in or alongside high-growth / fast-paced tech companies, ideally leading or having led customer initiatives from early stage to growth stage
- A deep passion for learning, along with excellent critical thinking skills (AI is a very new and fast-paced space; we are inventing the future!)
- Experience building and scaling Customer Success operations, with a focus on customer empathy and delivering value
- The ability and desire to provide exceptional customer management skills at all levels, from our customers’ data scientists to the CEOs
- The ability to think strategically, along with a willingness to execute and build from the ground up with a “no task too small” mindset
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts and business value to both internal and external stakeholders
What to expect at Arthur
- Teammates who value curiosity, hard work, collaboration, and creative problem-solving -- and good swag.
- A team of professionals who are passionate about our work and making a positive impact through AI.
- A caring culture; we value and prioritize our team’s physical and mental health, encouraging and celebrating life outside of work.
- Autonomy to pursue your role and interests with room to grow, with a team behind you that always has your back.
- Joy, humor, and a little dose of healthy competition (in our business, we win as a team; on company game night, may the best Arthurian win…).
- Competitive compensation plus medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401K.
- Our target base salary range for this role is $175,000 - $250,000, based on your experience and how your skills align with role requirements.
- Equity in what we’re building together, backed by some of the most respected VCs in the industry.
- A flexible learning and development budget: we’ll cover a masters in computer science, or support ways to learn and grow in the areas that matter to you.
- Highly discounted gym and fitness benefits.
- Flexible PTO with vacation minimums, which we really want you to take and enjoy.
- The ability to work in a highly flexible hybrid environment with our team in NYC.
Arthur is an equal-opportunity employer; we believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked. This reflects in our desire and commitment to build teams that comprise different backgrounds and experiences. Arthur provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.