Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Prior engineering experience from the industry, along with academic pursuits & studies in the areas of: Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
- A desire to work on software and applications that have real-world impact
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. TS/SCI security clearance
- Engineers are responsible for the full product lifecycle, including design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal hardware & software teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Take feedback to iterate on and improve Anduril's software systems
- Front end TypeScript and React
- Networking / backend systems: Java and Go
- Sensor processing systems: Rust/C++
- Build tooling: Nix/CMake/Cargo
- Deployment tooling: NixOS/Kubernetes
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.