User Experience Designer 4
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Provides advanced IT and cybersecurity solutions to government agencies
ARSIEM Corporation stands out as a trusted partner to government agencies, offering reliable and advanced technical solutions, with a particular focus on cybersecurity. Their commitment to their employees and clients is evident in their experienced and qualified workforce, which consistently delivers timely IT solutions. This, coupled with their dedication to national service, positions ARSIEM as a leader in their industry.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 9%
2 year growth↑ 30%
Halethorpe, MD, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Design or Computer Science (CS) related field
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience in an Agile Development environment
- Experience with UI framework (Vue, D3 preferred)
- Create visually stunning and simple user interfaces for applications
- Collaborate closely with development teams, operations, outreach, and product owners
- Work with other user experience designers to reinvent important applications
- Ensure the aesthetic quality of the application is only rivaled by the ease of use
- Focus on developing a frontend using current technology such as Vue.js and D3
- Help drive the vision of the application from concept through completion
- Experience with Java and analytic development
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with government unclassified AWS development
- Experience with Gitlab
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
About ARSIEM Corporation
At ARSIEM Corporation we are committed to fostering a proven and trusted partnership with our government clients. We provide support to multiple agencies across the United States Government. ARSIEM has an experienced workforce of qualified professionals committed to providing the best possible support.
As demand increases, ARSIEM continues to provide reliable and cutting-edge technical solutions at the best value to our clients. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the ability to have an impact on every client you work with.
ARSIEM is looking for an User Experience Designer. This position will support one of our government clients in Linthicum, MD.
- Create visually stunning and simple user interfaces for applications that drive customer mission.
- Collaborate closely with development teams, operations, outreach, and product owners to fulfill the complex demands of new modern applications.
- Work with other user experience designers to reinvent important applications, helping to redefine how users work.
- Ensure the aesthetic quality of the application is only rivaled by the ease of use.
- Focus on developing a frontend using current technology such as Vue.js and D3 in support of new applications currently being developed.
- Help drive the vision of the application from concept through completion.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 11 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree plus 9-years of relevant experience, or a Doctoral degree plus 7 years of relevant experience.
- An Associate’s degree plus 13 years of relevant experience or a high school diploma/GED plus 15 years of relevant experience may be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position.
- Degree in Design or Computer Science (CS) related field
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile Development environment.
- Experience with UI framework (Vue, D3 preferred).
- Experience with Java and analytic development would be helpful.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with government unclassified AWS development.
- Experience with Gitlab.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires an active TS/SCI with a polygraph. You must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Candidate Referral: Do you know someone who would be GREAT at this role? If you do, ARSIEM has a way for you to earn a bonus through our referral program for persons presenting NEW (not in our resume database) candidates who are successfully placed on one of our projects. The bonus for this position is $5,000, and the referrer is eligible to receive the sum for any applicant we can place within 12 months of referral. The bonus is paid after the referred employee reaches six months of employment.
ARSIEM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.