Device Analysis & Solutions
Posted on 2/6/2024
Provides advanced IT and cybersecurity solutions to government agencies
ARSIEM Corporation stands out as a trusted partner to government agencies, offering reliable and advanced technical solutions, with a particular focus on cybersecurity. Their commitment to their employees and clients is evident in their experienced and qualified workforce, which consistently delivers timely IT solutions. This, coupled with their dedication to national service, positions ARSIEM as a leader in their industry.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 9%
2 year growth↑ 30%
Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
AI & Machine Learning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree, 3 years with Master's degree, 7 years with Associate's degree, or 9 years with high school diploma/GED
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Strong experience with object-oriented languages (Python, JAVA, C++)
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks, GHOSTMACHINE, and Query Time Analytics
- Experience with MapReduce and technologies such as Hadoop
- Leverage disparate data to fill knowledge gaps in user activities, collection efforts, and technology discovery
- Develop analytics based off artifacts, enrich data with various corporate sources, summarize data, and formulate results for downstream analytics and queries
- Deploy solutions to customer supported tools to automate and enable data and metadata analysis
- Knowledge of XKEYSCORE
- Familiarity with Machine Learning
- Ability to work with a team
About ARSIEM Corporation
At ARSIEM Corporation we are committed to fostering a proven and trusted partnership with our government clients. We provide support to multiple agencies across the United States Government. ARSIEM has an experienced workforce of qualified professionals committed to providing the best possible support.
As demand increases, ARSIEM continues to provide reliable and cutting-edge technical solutions at the best value to our clients. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the ability to have an impact on every client you work with.
ARSIEM is looking for a Device Analysis & Solutions Developer. This position will support one of our government clients in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Leverage disparate data to fill knowledge gaps in user activities, collection efforts, and technology discovery.
- Develop analytics based off artifacts, enrich data with various corporate sources, summarize data, and formulate results for downstream analytics and queries.
- Deploy solutions to customer supported tools to automate and enable data and metadata analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree plus 3 years of relevant experience.
- An Associate’s degree plus 7 years of relevant experience or high school diploma/GED plus 9 years of relevant experience may be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position
- Computer Science (CS) degree or related field
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Strong experience with object-oriented languages (Python, JAVA, C++).
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks, GHOSTMACHINE, and Query Time Analytics.
- Experience with MapReduce.
- Experience with technologies such as Hadoop.
- Knowledge of XKEYSCORE.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning.
- Ability to work with a team.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires an active TS/SCI with a polygraph. You must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Candidate Referral: Do you know someone who would be GREAT at this role? If you do, ARSIEM has a way for you to earn a bonus through our referral program for persons presenting NEW (not in our resume database) candidates who are successfully placed on one of our projects. The bonus for this position is $10,000, and the referrer is eligible to receive the sum for any applicant we can place within 12 months of referral. The bonus is paid after the referred employee reaches six months of employment.
ARSIEM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.