Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 2+ years of experience working in a data migration engineering, ETL development and/or SQL Development role
- Comprehensive understanding of the ETL process
- Experience writing complex SQL scripts
- Deep knowledge & understanding of database design, setup, and maintenance
- Interest in becoming an expert in public safety data as well as Mark43's products
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ownership over your own work and a commitment to every part of a task, from big picture to small details
- An attitude that is humble, detail oriented, and committed to quality
- Experience working with public safety data systems a plus
- We are looking for a Data Migration Engineer (ETL Developer) to join our team
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, and executing data migrations that allow our customers to seamlessly transition critical operations to Mark43
- As a Data Migration Engineer you will not only manage your own small portfolio of migration projects but will also play a critical role in helping our migration partners perform successful projects for our customers
- You will partner with our migration contractors to provide them with project management, decision making and executable feedback
- You will also partner with our customers to understand and find new value in their legacy data
- You will collaborate with Mark43 migration, engineering, and deployments teams to continuously improve the data migration process to help us scale over time
- Experience managing contractors is a plus
Public safety software
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. The company builds the world's most powerful public safety CAD, RMS, analytics, and property and evidence platform.
- Your health matters to us. Mark43 provides 100% coverage on premiums for extremely generous health, dental, and vision plan for employees and their families globally, with additional options so that our employees can choose the plan that's best for their bodily and mental health and well-being.
- Remote friendly work environment. As a remote-first company with employees in a variety of time zones, we aim to be flexible with work hours, so we can maintain productivity while still prioritizing relationships with friends and family.
- Enjoy your time away from work. Mark43 offers generous and unlimited paid time off. Employees are provided with a paid 1-month sabbatical upon their 5 year anniversary and given additional funding to support them on their adventures.
- Celebrating Parents and Caregivers. Mark43 helps you and your family connect and celebrate by giving you time to bond. Our parental leave benefits are competitive with some of the largest and most progressive tech companies around.
- Prioritize your financial well-being. Mark43 invests in your retirement account to help you start saving for the future. We also invite all employees to participate in our tuition reimbursement program. We want you to maximize your earning potential throughout your employment at Mark43.
- We like to have fun. We have frequent happy hours, office celebrations, card nights and a game room. Everyone is granted a monthly social budget. We’ve coordinated and attended events such as: rock climbing, cooking classes, laser tag, karaoke, virtual trivia, and more.
- Be comfortable at work. Mark43 offers a technology and remote work stipend to help create the work environment that best suits your needs.
- Tell us what matters to you. Through regular surveys, Mark43 enhances benefits and perks based on employee recommendations.
Company Core Values
- Operate with Humility. The best ideas win, no matter who they come from. No ego.
- Include. Embrace people, ideas, and diversity of thought. Respect expertise.
- Be Diligent. Take ownership; do the drudge work. Understand the stakes.
- Pursue Excellence. Demonstrate and encourage quality. Continuously improve.