Product Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Provides technology and services for smarter shopper experiences
Bazaarvoice, a trusted partner to thousands of leading global brands and retailers, leverages its extensive retail, social, and search syndication network to drive revenue, extend reach, and provide actionable insights. The company's enterprise-level technology and product-passionate community enable smarter shopper experiences throughout the customer journey. With a global presence and a commitment to using customer voices to increase traffic and expand into new markets, Bazaarvoice stands as a leader in its industry.
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 10%
Growth & Marketing
- 2 years of experience in B2B Product Marketing
- Experience and interest in the social and influencer marketing industry
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally to achieve business portfolio objectives
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills across various stakeholders
- Be the voice of the customer for internal cross-functional teams
- Identify and maintain market audience and buyer persona definitions
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features
- Own competitive intelligence and field enablement for specific product offerings
- Provide ongoing market feedback
- Help develop and optimize positioning, messaging and sales tools
- Maintain quantitative and qualitative performance measures on service line performance
- Be the products’ subject matter expert for other marketing teams
- Work across the organization to launch and optimize product offerings
- Demonstrated success in analyzing market opportunities
- Approaches projects with a data-driven, solution-first mindset
At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It’s a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn’t attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
It’s official: Bazaarvoice is a Great Place to Work in the US , Australia, India, Lithuania, France, Germany and the UK!
The Product Marketing team at Bazaarvoice has the global responsibility of developing, launching, and growing new offers in the market. This role will report into the Director of Product Marketing for Bazaarvoice’s Content & Creator solutions.
They will work very closely alongside the Senior Product Marketing Manager and other leaders of the Content & Creators business to help support revenue growth, product strategy and GTM planning.
This role will be focused on specific Content & Creator product offerings including Bazaarvoice’s Affable, Creator partnership services and Social commerce , with a keen focus and interest in the social media and creator marketing industries.
- Be the voice of the customer for internal cross-functional teams to ensure product and sales priorities align with ideal customer profiles.
- Identify and maintain market audience and buyer persona definitions for our customer audience.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features collaborating closely with product management.
- Own competitive intelligence and field enablement for specific product offerings.
- Provide ongoing market feedback (win/loss analysis, competition, sales field feedback).
- Help develop and optimize positioning, messaging and sales tools to support product growth and adoption.
- Maintain quantitative and qualitative performance measures on service line performance.
- Be the products’ subject matter expert so that other marketing teams can ideate and create solutions messaging, blogs, landing pages, webinars, events, campaigns and other demand generation vehicles that effectively promote the products.
- This role will work across the organization to launch and optimize product offerings. Partner teams will include Product Management, Sales, Client Success, Global Marketing, Operations, Value Reporting, Legal, and the Content & Creator senior leadership team.
Who you are:
- 2 years of experience, ideally, in B2B Product Marketing.
- Demonstrated success in analyzing market opportunities, defining market requirements, and managing go-to-market strategies.
- Experience and interest in the social and influencer marketing industry.
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally to achieve business portfolio objectives.
- Approaches projects with a data-driven, solution-first mindset.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with strong written and oral communication skills to articulate insights as well as presentation skills across various stakeholders.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
Please note: Candidates who are successful will be required to undergo a Basic level DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) background check.