Posted on 1/16/2024
Flynn is the leading commercial roofing & cladding contractor.
The Flynn Group of Companies is North America's leading building envelope trade contractor. Since 1978 we have been providing quality contracting services in the institutional, commercial, and industrial construction marketplace.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 17%
2 year growth↑ 25%
Columbus, OH, USA
Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Recent Construction Management grads encouraged to apply!
- Proficiency in MS office package, including MS Project a plus!
- Knowledge and proficiency in AutoCAD is an asset
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Strong blueprint reading skills
- Work closely with Estimating team to insure efficient and accurate estimates are provided to customers and team
- Preparing and following-up on quotations
- Organize and coordinate submittals
- Reviewing all contracts and accepted quotations
- Writing up work orders
- Preparing material order sheets
- Attending team meetings
- Assisting Production with preparing prices for extras or credits
- Confer with employees, inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods
- Consult with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve issues
- Proficiency in MS Project
- Knowledge and proficiency in AutoCAD
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career
Project Coordinator - Commercial Roofing
Flynn group of Companies
Full time with Great benefits!
This key position is responsible to provide administrative support to our rock star Project Management team and requires strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel!
As Flynn employees, we are surrounded by the most talented team in the market. Every day is a new opportunity to play an active role in the overall success of our business. Through our collaborative and supportive culture, we are fueled to grow without limits and are praised for our talent and contribution to the team. With over 5000 employees, Flynn is the largest Building Envelope Contractor in North America! We have an opportunity for a Project Coordinator with our Roofing Division for a 9-month project in Dayton, OH!
This key position is responsible for providing administrative support to our rock star Project Management team.
This full time position will support a project that will run for approximately 9 months, starting in January 2024. Following the completion of this Ohio-based project, the ideal candidate may have the opportunity to relocate and work with the Flynn team in other locations (relocation would be required).
* Work closely with Estimating team to insure efficient and accurate estimates are provided to customers and team
* Preparing and following-up on quotations
* Organize and coordinate submittals
*Reviewing all contracts and accepted quotations
*Writing up work orders
* Preparing material order sheets
* Attending team meetings
* Assisting Production with preparing prices for extras or credits
* Confer with employees, inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods
* Consult with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve issues
·MUST BE PROFICIENT IN EXCEL
·Recent Construction Management grads encouraged to apply!
·Proficiency in MS office package, including MS Project a plus!
·Knowledge and proficiency in AutoCAD is an asset
·Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
·Strong communication skills
·Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
·Strong blueprint reading skills
What we offer:
Salary is DOE, competitive
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401(k) w/ company match
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid time off and paid holidays
Flynn University: Education & Leadership Development
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including Roofing, Glazing, Waterproofing, and Architectural Metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.