Datadog is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented director to join our high-growth organization and cutting-edge Solutions team. Our Technical Solutions team shares technical and product expertise with customers through ongoing guidance, presentations, technical evaluations, and demos. You will oversee and architect a fast-growing global team and provide strategy for our Premier Support Engineering organization.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the long-term roadmap and strategy for the Premier Support organization
- Partner with Technical Solutions colleagues on strategic, global initiatives at scale
- Ensure the successful onboarding and development of Premier Support Engineers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with senior leaders to implement operational improvements and ensure that our customer experience remains highly regarded
- Conduct routine check-ins with team members to provide coaching, constructive feedback, and development
- Work closely with Recruiting to hire and grow new talent
Who You Are:
- Experienced in successful implementation of process and procedure of a scaling team
- Able to creatively remedy a wide variety of challenges in a fast-moving environment
- A critical thinker who always defaults to a customer-centric approach
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and an excellent communicator
- Passionate about people management and mentorship
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Generous global benefits
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- An inclusive company culture, able to join our Community Guilds and Inclusion Talks
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $174,000 - $255,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.