Growth Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote in USA • Remote
- 3-5 years of experience building out successful B2B marketing programs, ideally for enterprise SaaS or marketplace businesses
- Experience creating and managing lead generation campaigns for varying customer types (enterprise, SME) in a direct sales environment using online and offline marketing channels
- A passion for using data to make recommendations, understand the effectiveness of campaigns, and identify new opportunities
- Strong organizational skills, an ability to multitask, and top class attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Self-starter attitude and the willingness to "roll up your sleeves"
- Passion for environmental causes and for building a business from the ground up!
- Create clear and compelling marketing and lead generation programs to attract both enterprise and SME customers. These programs will use offline mediums (trade shows, outbound email campaigns) as well as online channels (social, website and paid media)
- Own our brand! Build awareness by educating prospects and existing customers on Aucto products and services. Develop beautiful and effective materials including brochures, videos, digital and offline ads, pitch decks, articles and outbound communications
- Manage Aucto’s seller marketing budget to ensure funds are optimized around our most successful channels
- Work cross functionally and build strong relationships with Product, Sales, Operations, Buyer Marketing, and external vendors
- Build and shape the way we effectively engage with and grow our prospects and customers by leveraging and optimizing our CRM to deliver a best in class customer experience
- Meaningfully influence our business: leverage your customer interactions to generate and share insights that help us grow our business!
- Experience or strong interest in working cross-functionally with Product and Engineering, Sales, and our leadership to influence company wide initiatives
- Experience with design and editing tools are a plus!
- Experience with using a CRM platform (Hubspot, Salesforce or similar) and other tech enabled marketing tools
Leading Industrial Asset Recovery Platform
Aucto is a SaaS platform and marketplace that helps businesses find better outcomes for industrial machinery and materials that are no longer needed. Aucto simplifies how businesses manage and resell surplus assets (i.e. manufacturing equipment), while enabling the circular economy for some of the largest companies in the world. Our technology is disrupting a highly fragmented $400B+ market by focusing on transparency, simplicity, and sustainability. Our business and the industrial market are rapidly growing - today we work with Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, energy and aerospace verticals. We are onboarding customers quickly as economic savings, shipping and manufacturing delays, and social forces such as net-zero goals drive more enterprises to prioritize asset recovery.
- Competitive Cash and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Full suite of benefits
- Remote friendly
- Be all-in
- Progress over perfection
- Embrace urgency
- Be bold
Who's Reading Your Application