Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Dover, DE, USA
- Minimum of 1 year working as a Peer Specialist or Recovery Coach
- Certification in Delaware as a Recovery Coach and/or as a Certified Peer Specialist preferred, must be certified in state of residence
- Reliable access to internet in a private space (we provide equipment, e.g. laptop)
- Comfort operating a smartphone, computer, and software tools such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to document member engagements in an electronic record
- A willingness to speak to your personal lived experience with mental health and/or substance use conditions
- An ability to work independently, combined with a comfort-level and clear understanding of when to reach out with questions or requests for clarification
- Access to reliable transportation to travel to onsite visits as often as 3 times a week
- Demonstrated ability to create wellness plans and/or recovery goals
- Ability to adapt and prioritize tasks to meet the needs of members
- A willingness to work evening and weekend hours
- Experience delivering peer support digitally (e.g. on social media) is a significant plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a significant plus
- Engage a roster of members via regularly scheduled phone/video calls, text messages, digital support groups, and wellness planning
- Develop comprehensive wellness plans in collaboration with members and their care teams and using evidence-based recovery screening tools
- Coordinate with Marigold staff and with member's friends/family & other care providers in delivering support
- Use your experience to identify and engage a network of referring agencies as well as add to database of member resources
- Bring a "peer perspective" to the design of new digital interventions, technology tools, and trainings
- Document your work in our record systems according to Marigold and prevailing standards
- Share personal lived experience with mental health and/or addiction to support others seeking/maintaining recovery
- Travel onsite to scheduled outreach visits
Marigold Health uses chat support groups to make substance use treatment more engaging and personalized for vulnerable populations.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage
- Company Travel Budget and Professional Development Budget
Company Core Values
- Authenticity - Everyone’s experiences are valuable - we want you to speak from the heart. Without diversity in our backgrounds and thoughts, we will fail.
- Candor - We work on an entrenched, complicated problem. Egos are checked at the door - we optimize for learning. The best ideas come through iteration and debate, and the highest performing teams have a persistent commitment to transparency.
- Ambition - Mental illness touches the life of every single person reading this message - our goal is to affect change at scale. We respect and look for vision, but paired with it, the grit to follow-through.