Expansion, Mid Market
Updated on 3/29/2023
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 5+ years of SaaS full cycle sales experience exceeding quota working in SMB accounts
- 3+ years of experience managing customer relationships and maintaining relationships in a B2B environment
- A thorough understanding of a SaaS evaluation process and have the ability to execute on each stage in the sales cycle
- 3+ years of experience working with multiple functional departments and roles to manage customer life cycle from initial engagement through implementation to renewal
- The ability to research accounts to uncover opportunities for up-sell within existing plans, and multi-thread opportunities across the organization
- Experience using CRM and power BI software (Salesforce and Tableau) to track daily activities, key metrics and gain territory insights
- Passion for working with new technologies and technical concepts
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of other post-secondary education
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to meet or exceed software and services sales quotas within your book of business
- Execute a solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within MM or equivalent mature accounts (200-2,000 employee size)
- Develop new business opportunities within existing customers by analyzing and proactively targeting high-value needs across multiple departments and lines of business
- Leverage existing relationships to expand Smartsheet's footprint and drive revenue or growth during renewals
- Expand Smartsheet brand awareness at the c-suite, operational and team level
- Facilitate and manage partnerships with Sales Engineers, Solutions Consultants and Customer Success teams to support full sales cycle and close business
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.