Kustomer is hiring, find jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
We update Kustomer's jobs every 8 hours, so check again soon!
Kustomer wants to deliver customer experiences that are faster, richer, and available where customers want to connect–on email, phone, chat, social and messaging apps.
- Holistic wellness, including physical and mental health services
- Paid leave for new parents
- Support for family planning, including adoption and surrogacy assistance, and baby cash to help with newborn expenses
- Flexible spending account for dependent care so you can pay care expenses for a child or parent with pre-tax money
- Personalized assistance navigating all of the information, resources, and programs available to support your family care needs
- Competitive retirement plan
- Life insurance and survivor support
- Equity awards
- Complimentary access to TurboTax
- On-site or video tax consultations to answer your questions
- Legal support through Hyatt Legal for you and/or your parents if you need it
- Join a Life@ Club—or create your own. A unique program that supports you in building meaningful connections at Facebook
- Join a Facebook Resource Group and be a catalyst for ensuring a fully inclusive and open environment that provides opportunities for everyone to contribute to Facebook’s success
- Generous paid time off
- A 30-day paid break every five years
- Leave programs so that you can take the time you need to care for yourself or your family when you need it
Company Core Values
- Move Fast - Move Fast helps us to build and learn faster than anyone else. This means acting with urgency and not waiting until next week to do something you could do today. At our scale, this also means continuously working to increase the velocity of our highest priority initiatives by methodically removing barriers that get in the way. It's about moving fast together – in one direction as a company, not just as individuals.
- Focus on Long-Term Impact - Focus on Long-Term Impact emphasizes long-term thinking and encourages us to extend the timeline for the impact we have, rather than optimizing for near-term wins. We should take on the challenges that will be the most impactful, even if the full results won't be seen for years.
- Build Awesome Things - Build Awesome Things pushes us to ship things that are not just good, but also awe-inspiring. We've already built products that are useful to billions of people, but in our next chapter we'll focus more on inspiring people as well. This quality bar should apply to everything we do.
- Live in the Future - Live in the Future guides us to build the future of distributed work that we want, where opportunity isn't limited by geography. This means operating as a distributed-first company and being the early adopters of the future products we're building to help people feel present together no matter where they are.
- Be Direct and Respect Your Colleagues - Be Direct and Respect Your Colleagues is about creating a culture where we are straightforward and willing to have hard conversations with each other. At the same time, we are also respectful and when we share feedback we recognize that many of the world's leading experts work here.
- Meta, Metamates, Me - Meta, Metamates, Me is about being good stewards of our company and mission. It's about the sense of responsibility we have for our collective success and to each other as teammates. It's about taking care of our company and each other.