Manager in Training
Updated on 2/9/2024
Modern American brand offering quality, tailored clothing.
Buck Mason stands out for its commitment to quality, simplicity, and customer-centric services, embodying a modern American brand with a laid-back California ethos. The company's competitive advantage lies in its unique offering of inseam alterations on select pants, ensuring a perfect fit for customers and delivering ready-to-wear products straight out of the box. With a forward-looking approach, Buck Mason not only respects past fashion icons but also acknowledges the modernity of future classics, positioning itself as a responsible industry leader.
Los Angeles, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 22%
1 year growth↑ 28%
2 year growth↑ 91%
San Francisco, CA, USA
Administrative & Executive Assistance
IT & Security
Customer Success & Support
- Hungry to learn
- Natural born leader
- Customer service wizard
- Team player
- Communication ace
- Shadow seasoned managers to learn retail operations
- Dive into store operations including scheduling and inventory management
- Step up as a leader on the floor
- Master the art of customer service
- Be the go-to person for the crew
- Dive into projects big and small
- Embrace feedback for continuous improvement
- Keep finger on the pulse of the store
- Be the face of Buck Mason
Alright future leaders, listen up! Buck Mason is scouting for a Manager in Training to join our tight-knit crew. If you’re hungry to learn, eager to lead, and ready to dive into the world of retail management with both feet, this might just be the gig for you.
- Soak up knowledge like a sponge – you’ll be shadowing our seasoned managers to learn the ins and outs of running a kick-ass retail operation.
- Dive deep into the nitty-gritty of store operations – from scheduling to inventory management, you’ll be getting your hands dirty in every aspect.
- Step up as a leader on the floor, rallying the team, and keeping the vibe positive and productive.
- Master the art of customer service – because at Buck Mason, our customers are everything.
- Be the go-to person for our crew – answering questions, providing guidance, and keeping everyone on track.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive into projects big and small – whether it’s setting up displays or tackling paperwork, you’re ready to tackle it all.
- Embrace feedback like a boss – we’re all about continuous improvement, and your growth matters to us.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the store – identifying areas for improvement and working with the team to make it happen.
- Be the face of Buck Mason – building relationships with customers and keeping them coming back for more.
- Hungry to learn – you’ve got that fire in your belly to soak up everything you can about retail management.
- Natural born leader – you’ve got that spark that inspires others to step up and be their best.
- Customer service wizard – you know how to make every customer feel like they’re the most important person in the room.
- Detail-oriented – you’re the master of the to-do list and nothing slips through the cracks on your watch.
- Team player – you thrive in a collaborative environment and love working with others to achieve common goals.
- Communication ace – whether it’s chatting with customers or leading a team meeting, you’ve got the gift of gab.
- Flexibility is your middle name – you’re ready to roll with the punches and adapt to whatever comes your way.
Founded in 2013 by Sasha Koehn and Erik Allen Ford, Buck Mason makes simplified clothing for the modern man. At the heart of everything we do is the unclouded California ethos of quality, restraint, and integrity. We take iconic pieces and reconstruct them in hard-wearing fabrics, with timeless details, and the perfect fit. Our goal is to offer fashion that is less complicated, building pared-down essentials that live beyond a single season. With its corporate offices headquartered in Los Angeles, Buck Mason’s retail footprint extends from sea to sea, through e-commerce and brick-and-mortar locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Brooklyn, and more.