Optoro is hiring for 2 jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
Optoro's mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns.
- Take time when you need it - We offer flexible paid time off, no matter what. We all work hard to get things done, and we recognize the importance of time out, whether that means climbing the Alps or taking a restful nap at home. Feeling under the weather? Have a little one on the way? We make sure you have paid sick and parental leave, too.
- Maintain your wellness - We’re committed to keeping you healthy, in all ways. We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance to keep you covered. Our bike storage room and monthly commuter stipend make it easy to get to work with no hassle. Don’t forget the building gym, regular yoga sessions, and in-office meditation room, helping you maintain your wellness, both physical and mental.
- Share your impact together - Giving back is in our DNA, and we believe all our employees should get involved. From serving at soup kitchens to gardening local food, we pair with local organizations in the community to help others while spending time as a team.
- Grow alongside the company - We know our business is nothing without our employees, and we want to invest in you as much as you invest in us. We offer robust stock option plans to demonstrate this commitment. And we allocate professional development budgets and host skills-based seminars—from Excel training to managing up—so you can always keep learning on the job.
Company Core Values
- Collaborative - We go further by working together
- Resourceful - We do more with less and find clever ways to solve problems
- Unconventional - We think, not just outside the box, but outside the warehouse
- Sensible - We use sound judgement when making decisions
- Hungry - We seek out and are eneergized by big challenges